The title is on the husband’s name. When signing the APS:
1. Is (are) seller’s name only husband or the husband and the wife?
2. If both of them signed, is spousal consent form still necessary?
3. or only the name on the title, the husband has a right, in this case, to put on seller’ name on APS?
4. is spousal consent form attached as a schedule ?
- Husband only.
- No, but this would be irregular, proper procedure would be to have wife execute Spousal Consent.
- Only, the husband.
- No, it is found on page 5 of the APS, in the middle of the page.
Brian Madigan LL.B., Broker