What Documentation is Required for “No Representation”?

On Their Own | Research Horizons | Georgia Tech's Research News


I have a property listed and I have been approached by a potential Buyer. I really don’t care to provide any real services, neither Agency nor Customer Services, is there a specific form for this?


There is a “Commission Agreement For a Property Not Listed”. That works for a Seller who is on his own, the FSBO.

There is no similar document for a Buyer, but there is the CCR which has a check for “no services”. That means, of course, that you would have to draft something up to protect yourself otherwise the implication without any documentation will be “agency”.

You could follow the “Commission Agreement For a Property Not Listed” as an example.\

Brian Madigan LL.B., Broker


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *