This can be a difficult and challenging project. There are several issues to take into consideration:
- Assembling the Team,
- Finding a suitable location,
- Finding a Property within the Right Price Range,
- Arranging for Suitable Support Services,
- The Moving Process,
- Eliminating Unnecessary Items,
- Marketing the Property For Sale,
- Selling the Property.
Over the next short while we will look at each of these individual topics in detail. In some cases, there will be sub-categories as well.
Brian Madigan LL.B., Broker