Brian Madigan AEA Courses February 2021
I am hosting a series of 10 Courses over 6 half days (mornings) via ZOOM
February 15, 16, and 17 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
February 22, 23 and 24 (Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday)
Time: 930 am to 12:30 pm each day
The Courses are:
- Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Chattels and Fixtures
- Surveys, Boundaries and Adverse Possession
- Family Law and the Matrimonial Home
- Estate and Succession Planning
- Special Issues: Deposits, Defaults, Assignments, Competing Offers, Terminating Agreements, Mortgage Remedies etc.
- Risk Management
- Leading Supreme Court of Canada Cases
The designation of “AEA” abbreviation for Accredited Elite Advocate is available for those who successfully complete the course.
The enrollment fee is good for a year. If you paid for the Program since 1 January 2020, then you are eligible to take all or any of the courses for free.
If you would like to enroll or wish further information, please let me know. I can provide you with the pricing and current discounts.